Wednesday, July 25, 2012

March 2012

As predicted - March was in like a lion!! Samara kicked it into her "terrible twos" high gear this month. She started to throw tantrums to the point where she cries to until falling asleep on the floor! There is no consoling, so you just let her wear herself out. And we also found out we are expecting our second baby! This was planned, so not a surprise, just not intended to be in the first trimester while working two jobs in addition to keeping up the house and with Samara. So, this month was filled with getting up really early to get some work done before Samara wakes up, then working during any time she was napping and then working after she (and Jeff) go to bed until very late-then the same thing the next day. Needless to say, I'm sure I was not that fun to be around and if I even sat down on the couch I was out unconscious on the couch. (So, there was no sitting down for me-too much to get done!) Jeff was great and would take Samara on bike rides or to the park so I could sleep when possible on the weekends, or get some work time logged. But, when we weren't working or having a tantrum, March was good! The weather was unseasonably warm so we were able to get outside some. Samara got to go to an Easter Egg hunt in our neighborhood and loved it (she only got two eggs, but was thrilled). She was mesmerized by "big bunny" as she called him, and she knew he had "pink hands". Unlike Mommy in her younger years, she had no fear whatsoever of this costume-clad human and I could barely peel her away from the park that day. Only the excitement of showing Daddy the eggs she found was enough to get her headed home. Easter should be fun this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment