Friday, September 16, 2011

Yesterday morning...

Never fails that the one morning of the week I need to have Samara out the door by 8:00, she is still sleeping! So, yesterday morning I go into her room, put a couple things away and start softly saying, "Samara". Here is the conversation:
Me: Samara
Samara: rara (sounds kind of like wawa, eyes still closed and laying on tummy)
Me: Samara
Samara: rara
Me: Are you awake?
Samara: ake (still no movement though)
Me: Samara
Samara: rara
Well, this goes on for a couple minutes, and finally she opens her eyes for a second, but still lays on her tummy. Eventually she opens her eyes and rolls over, smiling, but does not stand up at all. I had to coax her to get out of the crib. Silly girl-it is either a sign she will talk in her sleep like Mommy or enjoy sleeping in on those crisp fall mornings! Who wouldn't?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment